wedevtrust Logo


Image | CC0 pixabay

If you want to move to Germany and be self-employed and you meet certain criteria, then you most likely will be issued a residence permit (for both you and your family) if you can show that your business will have a positive effect on the German economy.

To receive a residence permit you need to prove that you are, to some degree, in control of the German language. In order to do so, you will want to pass an exam, the GOETHE-ZERTIFIKATB1 is what you need if you are aiming for the Niederlassungserlaubnis.

You are currently viewing a placeholder content from YouTube. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.

More Information


Related Posts

Time to Update

Maintenance of High Turnover WooCommerce Stores

What to do when plugin updates suddenly cause problems for a high-traffic online store? We were faced with this task when a maintenance interval looked promising at first, but then led to inaccessibility of our client’s high-volume WooCommerce store under load.